Who Love Design?

Whether who you are, maybe a web designer, a print designer, or a photographer, you probably share a common trait with me and other creative types – a love for all things design related. I’m a graphics lover, but I love reading blogs that cover anything about design. I think there is much to be learned from exploring and learning about various mediums.

Here are some of my favorite blogs that cover various topics from web design to package design. Click on the image you`re will be direct going the blog site...

















































1 comments:

Eric said...

Your blog is too outstanding and eye catching, you should try blogerzoom.com for advertising and marketing. Just submit your blog and rest leave it to expert team of blogerzoom to publicize your blog through all 1000s of networks.