1. Draw the inside of your closet
2. Draw the contents of your desk drawer
3. Just before your room is cleaned, draw it
4. Draw the contents of your refrigerator
5. Draw the contents of your medicine chest
6. Draw the contents of your garage
7. Draw your dad’s work table after he’s worked on a project
8. Before the dishes are washed, draw them
9. Draw a pile of laundry waiting to get washed
10. If you have an octopus for a furnace, draw it
11. Draw a pile of bicycles on the sidewalk
12. Draw the guests at your parents dinner party
13. Draw yourself in a mirror
14. Draw your brother/sister practicing his/her instrument
15. Draw your friend shooting hoops in the driveway
16. Draw yourself painting your toenails (if you do)
17. Draw your hand in multiple positions
18. Draw your hand holding a variety of objects
19. Draw your hand against other parts of anatomy (chin, knee, etc.)
20. Draw your bird, cat, dog, fish, snake, leopard, lobster doing something strange
21. Draw what is in the rear-view mirror of your car
22. Draw a dead bird in a beautiful landscape
23. Draw a flower growing next to a turned over garbage can
24. Draw raw chicken parts; cooked parts; after eaten parts
25. Draw a piece of cake and make it look delicious
26. Draw 2 eggs in the shell, fried, over easy
27. Draw one popcorn kernel, draw a bag of popcorn
28. Draw a raw steak, steak bones
29. Draw moving water, still water
30. Draw a wet object, make it look wet
31. Draw an object when looking through a tube (microscope)
32. Draw an object seen through glass (how does the glass make a difference)
33. Draw something floating
34. Draw a dark object in a light environment
35. Draw a dark object in a dark environment
36. Draw the contents of a light room when sitting in a dark room
37. Climb a ladder, draw what is below
38. Climb a mountain (hill), draw what is below
39. Lie on the floor, draw what is eye level
40. Dig a hole, put a whole in the hole, draw what is in the hole
41. Fill in the hole, cover up the whole, draw the covered hole
42. Find a quiet place in a crowd, draw the crowd
43. Find a quiet place, draw the quiet
44. Find a noisy place, draw noise
45. On the school bus, draw your friends on the way to school, draw your friends on the way home. Is there a difference?
46. Shine a light through an open weave structure, draw the cast shadow
47. Draw an object that is lit by the light coming through mini blinds
48. Draw a portrait that is lit by the light coming through mini blinds
49. Draw an object that is lit by a candle
50. Draw a figure that is lit by a candle
51. Draw your sister/brother by the light cast by the TV or computer screen
52. Draw your father/mother by the light cast from the TV or computer screen
53. Draw an apple, pear, banana
54. Draw an apple, banana, and a wrench
55. Draw a scoop of ice cream and an old shoe
56. Draw an apple, a vacation photo, a hammer and a gold fish
57. Tighten a C clamp on a banana, draw it
58. Draw an apple, pear, and a banana that is tightly wrapped in aluminum foil, plastic wrap
59. Draw an apple, pear, and a banana that is tightly wrapped in string
60. Copy the Mona Lisa
61. Rearrange the Mona Lisa to suit yourself
62. Rearrange the Mona Lisa to suit your art teacher
63. Put Mona Lisa in a contemporary setting
64. Copy any work of art older than you
65. Remake the above work of art in your way
66. Make a drawing that says something about the environment
67. Make a drawing that says something about the world situation
68. Make a drawing that is pure propaganda about any issue you feel strongly about
69. Make a drawing that is totally truthful
70. Make a drawing that lies all over the place
71. Make a drawing that is completely impossible
72. Draw a portrait inside out
73. Draw an apple, pear, banana inside out
74. Look out your bedroom window, draw what you see
75. Look out your bedroom window, draw what you would like to see
76. Draw an apple, pear, banana that is wrapped in an apple, pear, banana
77. Draw a form fitting case made of steel that would fit an apple, pear, banana
78. Draw two squares of a sidewalk and make it look interesting
79. Make a detailed drawing of five square inches of grass
80. Make a detailed drawing of five square inches of hair
81. Make a detailed drawing of five square inches of a feather
82. Make a detailed drawing of five square inches of a dollar bill
83. Make a drawing of grass, hair, feathers and a dollar bill
84. Draw an insect under a magnifying glass
85. Rearrange, redesign the insect
86. Change the size relationship (scale) of the insect and something else (i.e. building, ships, cars)
87. Draw a portrait of your best friend as an insect
88. Draw a self portrait of you as a beautiful insect
89. Draw a family insect portrait
90. Copy Copley’s Watson and Shark
91. Change the figures depicted in the Copley painting to people you know
92. Rearrange Copley’s painting Watson and the Shark to work on dry land
93. Crumple a magazine ad, draw it
94. Crumple a photograph, draw it
95. Crumple a drawing, redraw it crumpled
96. Cut out a photo into small pieces, rearrange the photo in some other order, draw it
97. Make a drawing that looks sticky
98. Make a drawing that oozes
99. Make a drawing of a mechanical structure or machine
100. Make a drawing of a machine that oozes
101. Make a drawing of a machine so that the parts are sticky
102. Make a drawing of a fine mechanical instrument (camera) under water (use your imagination)
103. Draw the Brooklyn Bridge
104. Draw the Brooklyn Bridge over a small body of water i.e. bathtub
105. Draw a form fitted case made of wood and lined with velvet for an apple, pear, and a banana
106. Draw a chair
107. Draw the concept of the uses of a chair (sitting) without the chair
108. Draw a bed
109. Draw the concept of the uses of a bed without a bed without the bed
110. Make a drawing that illustrates the phrase “I have come to a juncture in my life”
111. Make a drawing that illustrates the phrase “There is an insufficiency of intellect”
112. Make a careful drawing that illustrates the word “Haste”
113. Draw the imaginary skeleton of an apple, pear, and banana
114. Draw a monument for a bagel
115. Draw a photograph of an apple, pear, and banana at an angle tilted away from you
116. Draw a portrait of you and your friends as cards; the queen, king, and jack of spades
117. Draw a slice of the best pizza you have ever seen
118. Make a drawing of all your drawing materials
119. Make a detailed drawing of a rock
120. Make a drawing at McDonalds
121. Draw the reflection from light bouncing off a motorcycle
122. Draw your portrait from the reflection of a shiny chrome object i.e. toaster, bowl, spoon
123. Draw the reflection from a body of water
124. Draw the reflection from a store window
125. Draw the reflection of reflection
126. Reflect on your drawing of reflection, draw your retrospection
127. Draw an aerial view of your back yard
128. Draw a transparent object
129. Draw a translucent object
130. Draw a translucent object that is inside a transparent object
131. Draw a translucent apple, pear, and banana
132. Draw a building in which you would like to live
133. Make a drawing using a map of the USA as a motif
134. Make a portrait of yourself as you see yourself in twenty years
135. Make a pastoral drawing
136. Draw life in the city
137. Draw a mysterious doorway or staircase
138. Drape a mysterious object in cloth, draw it
139. Draw a moving object
140. Draw an empty room, make it interesting
141. Draw a woman wearing a big hat
142. Draw a masked man (not a super hero)
143. Draw a sleeping person
144. Draw a flower, make it appear dangerous
145. Draw a person looking out a window
146. Draw a person looking in a window
147. Draw a person reading a letter
148. Draw an apple, pear, and banana in outer space
149. Draw a detailed drawing of a nut and bolt
150. Draw a vase and a beautiful arrangement of flowers
151. Draw a picture of the inside of your stomach and the food in it after a big meal
152. Draw your idea of Paradise
153. Draw a picture of someone you would like to kiss (your boyfriend/girlfriend, a baby, your cat, etc.)
154. If animals could draw, what would their artwork look like? Draw their artwork.
155. Why are people afraid to visit cemeteries at night? Draw it.
156. Draw a necktie and design an interesting pattern on it.
157. Draw a medal for yourself. It must be designed for the thing you do best.
158. Draw a city on another planet.
159. You are a toy designer; draw your new toy.
160. Draw a logo for a t.v. show.
161. Draw a picture of yourself the way you will look 20 years from now.
162. Draw a picture of the perfect garden for your house.
163. Draw a scene from your early childhood.
164. Draw a parade.
165. Draw your greatest fear.
166. Draw a picture of where you would like to fly to.
167. Draw a poster to advertise your favorite movie.
168. Draw a construction site.
169. Draw your view from an airplane window.
170. Draw a scene on another planet and include another kind of being.
171. Draw a picture of an ideal wedding ceremony.
172. Draw a picture of someone you would like to visit.
173. Draw what you think a garden would look like from the view of an insect.
174. Draw a sandcastle.
175. Draw a house built underground.
176. Draw what a spaceship commander would see on his video screen.
177. Draw a view under a magnifying glass (include the magnifying glass).
178. Draw the boat you would like to travel in around the world.
179. Draw a scientist's top secret project.
180. Draw a new piece of sculpture for the museum's sculpture garden.
181. Draw a picture of yourself if you grew flowers instead of hair.
182. An imaginative architect has changed the look of the skyline with an innovative new building; draw the building.
183. Draw a modern house which would still look good in a neighborhood with older houses.
184. Draw an idea that came into your head by thinking of food.
185. Draw an idea that came into your head through your ears.
186. Draw an idea that came into your head through your fingers.
187. Draw an idea that came into your head through your feet.
188. Take any one of the ideas you have already drawn and revise it - - redesign it.
189. Write a large number in the middle of a page. Turn it into a person/animal.
190. Make a design using your address.
191. Combine a plant and an animal to create a new life form.
192. Add a machine to a shape (square, circle, etc.) to create a new invention.
193. Draw a picture. Cut your pictures into squares. Paste the squares into a new design.
194. Draw a picture. Fold your picture into a fan. Cut little shapes out of the fan (like cutting snowflakes). Open the picture up and glue onto a second sheet.
195. Illustrate a famous saying/quotation.
196. Draw yourself in a mood.
197. Draw things that make noise and illustrate the sound.
198. Draw things that float.
199. Draw things with a flavor.
200. Draw your greatest fear.
201. Draw things that close.
202. Illustrate "the way things were".
203. Draw the world from the point of view of a frog/toad.
204. Draw your own game board.
205. Draw a "how to" poster.
206. Draw yourself with wings.
207. Draw things that come from eggs.
208. Draw a comic strip with your own characters.
209. Draw your dream room.
210. Design an advertisement for yourself.
211. Design a new license plate for Kansas.
212. Illustrate words such as up, upside down, apart, crazy, sane...
213. Design new methods of transportation.
214. Design an ad for your favorite music.
215. Design a new map.
216. Create an imaginary alphabet.
217. Draw things that come from eggs.
218. Design a costume for 2090.
219. Draw old-fashioned puppets.
220. Illustrate: If you were the tallest person in the world.
221. Draw a view of the jungle.
222. Draw a lost dog.
223. Draw the trail of an imaginary insect.
224. Draw how you would be if you were the last person on earth.
225. Design a new CD cover.
226. Draw yourself dressed in clothing from the 1970's.
227. Draw your best friend.
228. Draw your birthday wish list.
229. Draw an illuminated letter for your best friend.
230. Draw yourself in the style of your favorite artist.
231. Draw your "dream car".
232. Draw a "fantasy" house.
233. Draw a bubble.
234. Draw a leaf.
235. Draw the sky.
236. Draw a mirror and all it reflects.
237. Draw your favorite animal with a human face.
238. Draw yourself as a robot.
239. Draw your favorite song.
240. Draw your favorite photgraph.
241. Draw your favorite person (from life).
found this entry: